Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Old Onslow

 
*EDIT! Here is a render with his eyes in place from the last post. :D
 

It seems the modeling of the New/Old Onslow is coming along. I was able to rough him out tonight.

I know right now he looks like a very old Dirk from Dragons Lair. That was completely unintentional and will "Hopefully" be fixed down the road. I would love to hear feedback as I move along, getting ideas on how to improve the short from the previous incarnation.

 

The next few steps will be to refine Onslow’s face, and start working on a range of expressions for him. I will be trying a new trick where I make a Ref of this head and from it make the different blend shapes or Morph targets. In theory I should be able to go back to the main head and make any modeling tweaks along the way without having to completely remodel the Morphs.

I will post more as I finish.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment